According to the DMCA, Kingroot-Apk does not host content, copyright, or similar rights (including the right to distribute) that belong to other people or businesses. If the item has been placed on the site, the rightful owner may file a complaint with the administration.
There are several solutions to the problem:
- As long as the copyright is granted, replace the previous application with a link to the new one. At the same time, it must be either a simplified version of the entire application or a fully functional application with adverts.
- A link to the app is replaced by a link to Google Play, Amazon Appstore, or the app’s own website.
- Remove any references to the application site. To do so, the right holder must confirm ownership of the application hosted on the site.
There are several options:
- Write the administration site using the E-mail address listed on the application’s official website, or the firm involved in app development.
- Use the e-mail address provided in the application to contact the site’s administration.
- Submit scanned documents confirming the application’s copyright to the site administration.
- You must first generate a.txt file called Kingroot-Apk and then link to it from the program’s official website or the company working on a production application. If you need to contact the site’s administrator, please use the following address: Contact US. The administration of this website will respond within 12 hours.